Come and enjoy the delicious mouth-watering bakery goodies from our newest market stall – Lola’s French Bakery. Other great Sunday Farmers’ Market brunch options include large Empanadas at Pedro’s, muffins at Traditional Country Preserves, and a divine selection of goodies from Feast Merchants.
Stock up on fresh produce this week at Spudz n Greens, Limrose and Jones’s Fruit Stall for fruit and veggies, Riverina & Nutt Ranch for healthy nuts, Koromiko for free-range eggs, Peter the Swiss Butcher for great sausages, Premium Game for wild meats, and Ngamahau for fish straight from the Strait!
Seeking set up crew!
We’re looking for two people to help us set up the Market bright and early on Sunday Mornings. The positions are available from 1st Oct 2017 through to May 2018. Hours of work will be every Sunday 7.00 to 8.30am. There will be some heavy lifting, setting up tables, and gazebos etc. Would suit students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register your interest.
Recipe: Salmon with a Hazelnut Crust
Whilst visiting the Ngamahau fish truck to check out the Cook Strait’s catch of the week see if they have some fresh salmon. It’s a lovely moist and oily fish that goes perfectly with tarragon and hazelnuts (available at Nutt Ranch of course).
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep 10min/Cook 15min/Ready 25min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Spray a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Arrange salmon on the baking tray and spread with equal amounts of mayonnaise. Top with hazelnuts and sprinkle with tarragon, orange zest, salt and pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
RECIPE COURTESY OF ALL RECIPES