Kia ora, e te whānau! Hi everyone!
Wow!! What an awesome market we had on Sunday. The weather was ideal, there were smiling faces all around, tonnes of delicious kai and coffee, and an abundance of outstanding offerings from all stallholders. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves and were able to support local, by either purchasing something for yourself or for Christmas gifts for friends and whānau.
The big day is just around the corner… Christmas is three days away! So, we thought we’d put on one last pre-Christmas market (Wednesday, December 23; 1pm-4pm) for you all to come and load up on everything local- Christmas baking, condiments, micro-greens, cold-pressed juices, coffee, eggs, cheeses, fish, fruit, flowers, pastries, veggies, pâté, meats, hot food, and more! We’ve got something for everyone- you’ll be able to stock up on everything you need to plan that perfect holiday get together, large or small! Whether you’re planning a big Christmas lunch or looking to put together a platter, grazing table, or simply need some last-minute gift inspiration, we’ve got you covered!
Here are some of the vendors that will be at the market on Wednesday, from 1pm – 4pm, rain or shine:
* Traditional Country Preserves – a selection of last minute gift ideas starting at $10
* Drop the BEET Cold-Pressed Juice – preordered and walk up 550ml and 1L cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices, including our new Berry Delite (strawberry, orange, apple, mint)
* Windsong Orchard – organic blueberries, plums, and Christmas Lilies
* Eden Orchards – Cherries, berries, cherry juice
* Marlborough Microgreens
* Le Posh Patisserie – french baking
* David Harwood – raspberries and spray-free, vine-ripened tomatoes
* Koffee mobile – delicious hot drinks!
* Goats Amore
* Gourmet-Deli – picnic-style and Christmas table foods; Christmas Cakes, Fruit Mince Christmas Tarts
* BOOM Chef – condiments and hot food
* Golden Mile Produce – strawberries, courgettes, pickled onions, and garlic sauce. *Koromiko eggs
* Fresh Fish
* Rood Food
* ViaVio – selection of cheeses
* Delicia *Three Cats *Judith Gray *Ritual Coffee Cart. *Frut4U Lowes Orchard * Isobel Olives – Christmas Special!!! Buy 2 bottles of 250ml or 500ml Certified and Silver Medal Oil and save $5 off the second bottle!!
We can’t wait to see you all; each and every one of us appreciate your time, support, and business during this busy holiday season.
See you Wednesday @ A&P Showgrounds, 1pm – 4pm, rain or shine.
Ngā mihi nui, Thanks so much,
Your Marlborough Farmers’ Market Crew